It’s time to lose Jeremy Corbyn.
He had his bubble in the run up to the last general election, but think about this: If you’d had a decent leader you would have won it hands down.
Now that bubble has well and truly burst, and I sense that sometime between now and the Brexit deadline, another general election may be called. The only thing stopping you from winning it is Mr Corbyn.
If you really have the interest of Britain at heart you will do everything in your power to win. First task: Lose Jeremy Corbyn, and position yourself as a potential governing party, not just one who seems happy to be in opposition.
Sent from my ‘generic touch-based tablet device’
For my non-Romanian friends, a very brief summary of what’s happening, and why we need to be out in the streets every day. For my Romanian friends – I know I have missed a lot of the subtle points, I’m trying to keep it short.
1. Majority governing party leader (a hateful crook called Liviu Dragnea) is not Prime Minister because he has previous convictions and it’s not allowed.
2. He installed a puppet (an illiterate, embarrassingly stupid one) as P.M (Google ‘Viorica Dancila’).
3. Dragnea effectively runs the entire show, like a dictator, with the P.M. being nothing more than a laughing stock.
4. A couple of weeks ago, Dragnea was sentenced to 3 years, 6 months in jail.
5. Yesterday parliament voted to change the laws so the things he’s sentenced for are no longer illegal.
6. If this gets approved, Dragnea will become:
– Technically innocent in the eyes of the law
– Prime Minister
7. When that happens, we will definitely need another revolution, or I’m outta here.
People say the BBC is biased towards Remain. Could that be because the government wants them to be?
Just think – The government doesn’t want Brexit – they just pretend they do, because they’ve been painted into a corner. So they walk a very fine line between trying to appear to be doing their best and totally, deliberately fucking it up. So the end-state will be so shaky that a vote will be the only recourse – and the whole thing will be overturned. Then Bobby Ewing will step out of the shower, dressed as Tony Blair, and the last 3 years will have been a dream. So yes – I think the BBC is biased – against the government – because the government wants it that way. For an example of a clearly biased report – see this.
Shock Horror! England scores goals. Englishmen drink beer. Pubs run out. And on the left – to trail the articles inside about Love Island – a photo of Hayley who’s no longer in it. Don’t ask me how I know that 😉